- RestaurantsMobile Coupons are much more effective than paper ones!
- RetailAll-In-One Marketing keeps your customers coming back again and again.
- ChurchesStay in constant contact with your congregation!
- TV/Radio/MagazineCreate custome keywords to connect to the audience.
- Marketing/AdAll-In-One messaging takes your eMarketing to the next level.
- Clubs/PromotersGet the word out for your event instantly and effectively.
- Medical ServicesUse appointment reminders to minimize missed opportunities.
- Real EstateMarket your listings to the opt-in customers.
- SchoolsContact everyone instantly for emergency and important news.
Mobile coupons are much more effective than paper ones!
It’s simple. People don’t redeem paper coupons like they used to. It’s a hassle to print them, cut them out, and remember to keep them in your pockets so you can have them handy just at the right moment.
On the other hand, people have their phones with them at all times and so the redemption rates for mobile coupons are much higher compared to paper coupons.
Use UZ Marketing Tools to create your restaurant’s own Mobile Keywords!
You’ve seen the same technology on American Idol, heard it on the radio, or seen it on a billboard. People can text your mobile keyword to UZ Marketing’s short code (96362) to join your mobile distribution list and start receiving your mobile coupons. You can also setup an automated message to be texted immediately back to your customers.
- Customer texts “Latte” to 96362
- Customer receives an automated text message right back. Maybe something like, “Thanks for joining our Mobile Coupon VIP List! Show this text to receive a free Latte with your next purchase.”
- By texting your keyword, the customer has opted in to join your mobile distribution list, and now using UZ Marketing Tools you can text this person in the future to keep him/her connected.
Text messaging is the perfect way to get the word out about:
- 2-for-1 specials
- Discounts (30% off your next purchase)
- Free stuff (get a free ice cream cone with your next purchase)
- Any important announcement
Not everyday is a busy day. Especially with the economy in a slump, texting great offers is the only way to turn your slow days into busy ones without planning weeks ahead of time. Even if you have to offer discounts, it’s always better to have some business as opposed to no business.